4301 Barnett Rd, Wichita Falls, TX 76310 United States
The Teachers Federal Credit Union was founded in 1937. Membership was open to the employees of the Wichita Falls Board of Education with an original cost of $5.25. Five dollars went to the member’s share account and twenty-five cents was to offset the credit union’s expenses. Early in 1949, the credit union officially changed its name to Wichita Falls Teachers Federal Credit Union.